[access-uk] Re: Introducing WinZip 11.0

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 07:27:33 -0000

Yes it is.

Iain
----- Original Message -----
From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 12:07 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Introducing WinZip 11.0

and is it accessible?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 6:54 PM

Hi Colin,

Why are you posting this here?  Note this is for registered users.  Any
registered user of Winzip will have got this Email anyway, so to get it
twice, is just a waste of bandwidth.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  mailto:Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk

Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 03:06:20 -0500

FOR REGISTERED USERS ONLY!
Upgrade to WinZip 11.0 and Save 50%!

WORK SMARTER, SAFER, FASTER with WINZIP 11.0!
Practical image handling with our new thumbnail view and internal image
viewer, more efficient compression, enhanced data backup functionality, and
support for RAR and BZ2 files -- just a few of the features that make WinZip
11.0 our most complete compression offering to date!

SEE YOUR IMAGES, MANAGE YOUR IMAGES
WinZip's Explorer-style view now allows you to view thumbnails, making it
quicker and easier to organize digital images within Zip files.  Pro users
can even browse through multiple full-size images within WinZip itself
thanks to our new internal image viewer.

MAXIMIZE FILE EFFICIENCY...EVERY TIME
With WinZip 10.0, we introduced PPMd and bzip2 compression methods-enhanced
technology that allows you to create smaller Zip files than ever before.
With WinZip 11.0, we make this technology more accessible by introducing our
new 'best compression' option that allows WinZip to decide what compression
method to use, depending on the individual file type.

UPGRADE TO WINZIP 11.0 STANDARD NOW FOR ONLY $14.95!
http://www.winzip.com/offer.cgi?kad=NhNKVmNWnZLnfYSKwSUN&dmm=864924&kmlw=26&;
amp;es=254

UPGRADE TO WINZIP 11.0 PRO NOW FOR ONLY $24.95!
http://www.winzip.com/offer.cgi?kad=NhNKVmNWnZLnfYSKwSUN&dmm=864924&kmlw=26&;
amp;es=234

UPGRADE TO WINZIP 11.0 PRO with COMPANION FOR OUTLOOK NOW FOR ONLY $34.95!
http://www.winzip.com/offer.cgi?kad=NhNKVmNWnZLnfYSKwSUN&dmm=864924&kmlw=26&;
amp;es=244

WINZIP JOB WIZARD SAVES YOU MORE TIME THAN EVER If you depend on the Job
Wizard for tasks like data backup, archiving, or file distribution, you're
going to love the enhancements available in WinZip 11.0 Pro.  Now you can
configure the Job Wizard to email a status confirmation and/or the resulting
Zip file automatically after completion.  What's more, you can "browse" to
find a specific folder on an FTP server, and select custom jobs directly
from the Job Wizard and Quick Pick tray bar menus.

NEED MORE INFORMATION?  View our ONLINE DEMO to learn more about the
benefits of WinZip 11.0 Standard and WinZip 11.0 Pro.

>>> http://www.winzip.com/winzip11demo.htm

UPGRADE TO WINZIP 11.0 STANDARD NOW FOR ONLY $14.95!
http://www.winzip.com/offer.cgi?kad=NhNKVmNWnZLnfYSKwSUN&dmm=864924&kmlw=26&;
amp;es=254

UPGRADE TO WINZIP 11.0 PRO NOW FOR ONLY $24.95!
http://www.winzip.com/offer.cgi?kad=NhNKVmNWnZLnfYSKwSUN&dmm=864924&kmlw=26&;
amp;es=234

UPGRADE TO WINZIP 11.0 PRO with COMPANION FOR OUTLOOK NOW FOR ONLY $34.95!
http://www.winzip.com/offer.cgi?kad=NhNKVmNWnZLnfYSKwSUN&dmm=864924&kmlw=26&;
amp;es=244

Thank you for supporting WinZip!
WinZip Computing

View Privacy Policy: http://www.winzip.com/privacy.htm

CopyrightC 2006 WinZip International LLC.
WinZip is a registered trademark of WinZip International LLC.

WinZip Computing
11 Professional Park Road
Mansfield, CT 06268, USA

Colin Howard looks forward to hearing from you.