[access-uk] Re: Internet radio update

  • From: "Ankers, Dave (UK)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:17:07 -0000

Terry,/Jackie

Perhaps you could ask for a response from the MD of Solutions Radio, in order
to resolve this solutions opportunity!
I always like to get the facts from the horses mouth, just so they cannot say
they have been mis-represented, and if the facts are e indeed fact, I know one
internet radio I won't be buying.

Dave

Jackie when I met with the lady from Solutions Radio I did say that it was
crucial that people could independently add stations.
I tell you the mainstream market wouldn't get away with this.