[access-uk] Re: Internet question

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 00:12:57 +0100

Firefox.
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Snowling" <johnsnowling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 11:46 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Internet question

Hi all.

When I open internet explorer I sometimes get a page advising me to download internet explorer 8.

Its beginning to get a little annoying.

Out of both internet explorer and Firefox which is the better?

If its Firefox then I'll use that instead.

Also are there any audio tutorials on using Firefox?

Thanks everyone.

From John Snowling.