[access-uk] Re: Internet disability offers.

  • From: "yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 08:37:56 +0100

The only taxi scheme that I know about definitely is the london one using computer cabs. But I seem to remember being told about other schemes in other parts of the country. In Manchester for example you can have a certain number of vouchers for taxis but in that case you can't have the pass that allows you to travel on buses, trams and trains in the Greater Manchester and West Yorkshire areas. There maybe other schemes in other parts of the country.
Yusuf
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>