[access-uk] Re: Internet Security and Routers

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 23:36:11 +0100

I have a packard bell here.

There is a program called Smart Restore but it is not particularly
accessible as far as I can tell.

If you hold down function key 11 at start up it gives you a number of
reformatting options, one of which is to just install Windows.  Try going
for this and create a minimum build from there.

Cheers

Graham