[access-uk] Re: Internet Security and Routers

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:33:22 +0100

Hi Andy,

One would never rule it out completely, but I'd say the
chances of it being router related are pretty remote, aside
from the possibility that it might be an open/close port
issue.

I'd be inclined to look at how you are reformatting, and
whether or not and when you apply all the updates, etc..

George.