[access-uk] Re: Internet Explorer question

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 15:24:53 +0100

Catherine - see if it works for you but it looks like you can open the current
page in a new tab but you do have to move to the address bar to do it - go to
address bar, alt d, if you're using jaws, then alt enter

Can't see a way to do it without losing your place on the original page buess
you can always drop a jaws place marker to find your way back but that's a set
of keystrokes have never bothered committing to memory.

Adrian Higginbotham
Project manager: Learning services
Becta
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ