[access-uk] Re: Internet Explorer

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 16:22:47 +0100

Hi Roger, go to Microsoft and download whatever version of internet explorer
you have and reinstall it. It's no use trying to uninstall it, it won't.
  If you go to google and put into the search box download details and whatever
version of internet explorer you need it should come up at the top of the
search results.
                    John.