[access-uk] Re: Interesting Link Below

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:06:53 +0100

Yes Carol it is all there but I now have a new moan at the Standard which is
not very accessable to blind users.  After you hear that bit, what I do, I am
not a JAWS user, I use Supernova, I just keep arrowdown until I hear the story
again.  When you hear Neela and then you will hear it is written by someone
whose name I forgtet but it is Smith, then you need to arrow down again until
the story starts.  Sorry about that.

Did you tell guide dogs at the time about your boy being attacked?  What
happened in his situation?  Am I right in thinking he is not your dog as I
think you said you do not have a guide dog at present?

Eleanor