[access-uk] Re: Interesting Link

Absolutely Jackie.
-----Original message-----
From: Jackie Cairns
Sent:  13/12/2011, 9:40  am
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Interesting Link

Yes, Barry and Joanna have been very famous over here in the last day or
two.  Barry was on radio yesterday morning when I happened to catch him
talking about Jo's experience, and Jo herself was on UTV last night which is
our local news programme on ITV.

I know it's off topic, but you have my support and encouragement to take the
b****rds to the cleaners.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns