[access-uk] Re: Interesting Link

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:02:18 -0000

Hi Jackie.

I don't think there's a case to answer, that's the problem. Its good that they raised the issue though, perhaps it'll encourage easy jet and other commercial carriers to make things crystal clear while booking and on their website etc. The terms and conditions are galling documents to read, and of course you've so many of them to get through, the sales conditions, conditions of use for the website, privacy statement, air travel code of conduct, ticket terms etc. etc..

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Jackie Cairns
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 9:40 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Interesting Link

Yes, Barry and Joanna have been very famous over here in the last day or
two.  Barry was on radio yesterday morning when I happened to catch him
talking about Jo's experience, and Jo herself was on UTV last night which is
our local news programme on ITV.

I know it's off topic, but you have my support and encouragement to take the
b****rds to the cleaners.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns