[access-uk] Re: Installing talks on to a nokia C5

Hi Jack,

Absolutely you can.

All the best

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jack Goodfellow
Sent: Wednesday 3 November 2010 13:28
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Installing talks on to a nokia C5

No, sorry, it was our i.t department who did this for me. Basically all
I want to know is can I use pc suite to do this for me

Best
jack 


Jack Goodfellow

 

Access Technology Coordinator

 

Greater Manchester Action Team

Action for BlindPeople

Tel: 0161 787 9252


-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Eleanor Burke
Sent: 03 November 2010 12:58
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Installing talks on to a nokia C5

Strange that, was it from Vodafone and is it Talks Standard or Talks
Premium?  If from Vodafone and Talks Standard you may do well to upgrade
to Talks Premium.  Presumably the company will pay for the upgrade.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jack Goodfellow" <Jack.Goodfellow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 11:52 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Installing talks on to a nokia C5


> Hi
>
> I'd qualify as it's a new phone and lisence however for whatever 
> reason they've put an older version on.
>
> Best
> Jack
>
>
> Jack Goodfellow
>
>
>
> Access Technology Coordinator
>
>
>
> Greater Manchester Action Team
>
> Action for BlindPeople
>
> Tel: 0161 787 9252
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On 
> Behalf Of Eleanor Burke
> Sent: 03 November 2010 11:51
> To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [access-uk] Re: Installing talks on to a nokia C5
>
> You would need to know if you qualify for the Talks update and if not 
> you would have to purchase it or your firm could do that for you.
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Jack Goodfellow
> <mailto:Jack.Goodfellow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 11:19 AM
> Subject: [access-uk] Installing talks on to a nokia C5
>
>
>
> Hi All
>
> I've been given a nokia C5 for work with a very old version of talks 
> on it that's causing issues. May i ask - is their an easy way to 
> upgrade the talks on this phone rather than using nokia ovi suite as I

> believe this isn't very accessible? will this phone work in 
> conjunction with, say, nokia PC suite?
>
> Thanks
> Jack
>
>
> Jack Goodfellow
>
>
>
> Access Technology Coordinator
>
>
>
> Greater Manchester Action Team
>
> Action for BlindPeople
>
> Tel: 0161 787 9252
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Action for Blind People is an expert national organisation, ensuring 
> blind and partially sighted people get practical support in all 
> aspects of their lives.
>
> In April 2009 Action for Blind People became part of RNIB Group, in an

> innovative partnership combining regional service delivery across 
> England. This partnership enables both organisations to share skills 
> and deliver services in line with the UK Vision Strategy.
>
> For more information phone us through the RNIB Helpline on 0303
> 123 9999 or visit our fully accessible website.
> www.actionforblindpeople.org.uk
>
> Company Registration no: (England and Wales 26688) Registered Charity 
> no: 205913 (England and Wales) SC040050
> (Scotland)
>
> P Save a tree. Don't print this email unless it's really necessary.
>
> ________________________________
>
> This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you 
> have received this email in error, please notify the sender 
> immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient,

> you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email 
> without the author's prior permission. We have taken precautions to 
> minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you 
> to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. 
> Action for Blind People cannot accept liability for any loss or damage

> caused by software viruses.
> ________________________________
> Action for Blind People is an expert national organisation, ensuring 
> blind and partially sighted people get practical support in all 
> aspects of their lives.
>
> In April 2009 Action for Blind People became part of RNIB Group, in an

> innovative partnership combining regional service delivery across
England.
> This partnership enables both organisations to share skills and 
> deliver services in line with the UK Vision Strategy.
>
> For more information phone us through the RNIB Helpline on 0303 123 
> 9999 or visit our fully accessible website.
> www.actionforblindpeople.org.uk
>
> Company Registration no: (England and Wales 26688) Registered Charity 
> no: 205913 (England and Wales) SC040050 (Scotland)
>
> P Save a tree. Don't print this email unless it's really necessary.
> This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you 
> have received this email in error, please notify the sender 
> immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient,

> you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email 
> without the author's prior permission. We have taken precautions to 
> minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you 
> to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. 
> Action for Blind People cannot accept liability for any loss or damage
caused by software viruses.
>
> ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
> ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
> ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> ** and in the Subject line type
> ** unsubscribe
> ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
> ** immediately-following link:-
> ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
> ** or send a message, to
> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq
> 

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq
Action for Blind People is an expert national organisation, ensuring blind
and partially sighted people get practical support in all aspects of their
lives.

In April 2009 Action for Blind People became part of RNIB Group, in an
innovative partnership combining regional service delivery across England.
This partnership enables both organisations to share skills and deliver
services in line with the UK Vision Strategy.

For more information phone us through the RNIB Helpline on 0303 123 9999 or
visit our fully accessible website.
www.actionforblindpeople.org.uk

Company Registration no: (England and Wales 26688)
Registered Charity no: 205913 (England and Wales) SC040050 (Scotland)

P Save a tree. Don't print this email unless it's really necessary.
This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use,
disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author's prior
permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting
software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on
any attachment to this message. Action for Blind People cannot accept
liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq



** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq

Other related posts: