[access-uk] Installing stuff on vodafone phones

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:57:12 +0100

member long time ago discussion possibly on this or some other lists how
vodafone phones have certain setting enabled or disabeled that stops new
aplications like talks from being installed and there's a way to change it.
Could someone please remind me about what needs to be done? I know that this is
not a talks list and I am cruss posting this to the talks-uk list, but I'm not
subscribed to global talks list because of too much trafic. I'd apreciate some
help in this, thanks.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx