[access-uk] Re: Installing Windows Live Messenger

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 16:47:49 +0200

I installed it last week without any problem. I can't remember having problems
with the toolbars and stuff, that could be maybe you guys in the UK could have
different options, or is it different in XP to Vista? I unfortunately can't
remember the dialogue about the toolbars and stuff, but I really didn't have
problems, maybe you must check something before you get a next button or
something, I know of some sites where you have to check a box before the next
button works, but sorry I really can't remember.
Ari
Ari