[access-uk] Re: Installing Window-Eyes on a Windows 7 netbook

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 15:20:54 -0000

There maybe a security message popping up that is blocking the Window Eyes installation. Your friend will either need to run narrator, or another speech package or will need sighted help to allow the installation to run properly.

Yusuf
If you have nothing better to do, why not take a look at my blog
http://yusufaosman.wordpress.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxx>