[access-uk] Re: Installing Talks after a format

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 16:26:08 +0100

Glad you agree Paul. I've had so many phone problems in the last few years that I've decided to keep two phones rather than sell one. In fact, I have three phones in total as I also have a Nokia N-Gage, which I can use in extreme emergencies where both phones had to go in for repair.

--
Chris Hallsworth

Derbyshire, UK

E-mail