[access-uk] Re: Installing Talks after a format

Guys what I do is that should my phone need to go in for repair I just buy
another Talks compatible phone. This is so that I still have a speaking
phone whilst the other phone's gone in for repair. I now have two working
phones now so should one need to go in for repair I shouldn't need to buy
another one as my spare phone can be used till the time I get my new phone
back. I appreciate it's a lot of money, but it's better than having a phone
on loan that I couldn't use totally by myself. Just my £0.02 worth.

--
Chris Hallsworth

Derbyshire, UK

E-mail