[access-uk] Re: Installing SP3

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 10:06:04 +0100

HI Jackie:

could you shed some light on this one:

I go to windows update, or microsoft update and there's a load of clicking
and then eight links appear on the page with no update button or error code
to say update or, hey there's a problem!

now I updated my laptop for the first time in i don't know how long
yesterday, and got sp3 for xp fine enough.  the desktop doesn't want to find
sp3, as I have the deskptop on rolling updates as and when they arrive,
could I already have xpsp3 without knowing it? or is there something wrong
here.
  _____