[access-uk] Re: Infrared?

George, In a bush, George, come on now, lol.

The computer in question, does not have Infrared.
It's a dongle I'm afraid. Thanks, Billy ----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2007 10:53 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Infrared?

Hi Billy,

Without knowing make and model of computer, we may as well
be looking into a bush! (Smile)

If it's a desktop, it's unlikely you have IR, as it's more
common with laptops.

Assuming it has, and drivers have been installed, then
"Infrared Devices" should show up in Control Panel, System,
Device Manager.  But that not an absolute guarantee.

George.