[access-uk] Re: Information on Nokia N86

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 19:09:01 -0000

Ah... You've got me there.  I don't use it for emails.  I have, but I used
to get so many a day that it was just easier to wait until I got home and
checked them on the pc.

Incidentally, isn't there some setting to get emails and text messages saved
to the mass memory?

Cheers

Barry

From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 13/01/2011 1:16 pm

Nope.  I've got K-Reader and have no problems.

Barry