[access-uk] Re: Information about Tiscali broadband, please

  • From: "John Wilson" <jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 17:30:00 -0000

Hello Wendy,

Thanks very much for taking the time to give this feedback. It seems that Tiscali may be a suitable provider. However, when I spoke to their sales department on the phone, they told me that no 195 service existed with them. Perhaps they simply don't know what they do and don't provide. This is no strange revelation to me these days!

I'll have another look on their Website and see if I can find the info about Directories myself.

Thanks again,
John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>