From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of roger south
Sent: Fri 02/06/2006 10:09
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Increasing Memory

Hi George

The Main Circuit Board information from Belarc is as follows:

Board: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. GA-8SIMLH 1.x
Bus Clock: 100 megahertz
BIOS: Award Software International, Inc. 6.00 PG 02/14/2003

I'm sure it makes sense to you, but to me.....!

Roger

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to.
 Mark Twain