[access-uk] Re: Increasing Memory

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 10:09:13 +0100

Hi George

The Main Circuit Board information from Belarc is as follows:

Board: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. GA-8SIMLH 1.x
Bus Clock: 100 megahertz
BIOS: Award Software International, Inc. 6.00 PG 02/14/2003

I'm sure it makes sense to you, but to me.....!

Roger

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to.
Mark Twain

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>