[access-uk] Re: Increasing Memory

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 10:55:23 +0100

Hi Roger,

According to the manufacturer's web site, your Gigabyte
Model GA-8SIMLH takes up to 2 gigabyte of memory of type
DDR333 - note the type as it is important.  By the way, did
you know it supports SIX USB ports?

Crucial can do 512MB for £32.89, or you could go for a full
gigabyte at £63.44.  Both prices inclusive of VAT.

The Tiny URL below will take you direct to Crucial's web
page.

http://tinyurl.com/r2y97

Following is just the full, extremely long URL.

http://www.crucial.com/uk/store/listparts.asp?Mfr%2BProductl
ine=Giga-Byte%2B+Motherboards&mfr=Giga-Byte&tabid=AM&model=G
A-8SIML&submit=Go

George.

GA-8SIMLH
Socket 478 for Intel® new 0.13 micron-process Pentium® 4
processor
Supports FSB 533/400 MHz
Features integrated real 256bit graphics engine
Supports high performance DDR333 memory
Provides 6 high speed USB2.0 ports
Supports Ultra ATA 133/100 IDE devices
Integrated Ethernet 10/100Mb Network Connection
Integrated AC97 audio