From: "Ankers, Dave (UK)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 4:44 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Inaccessible Internet/Intranet sites

Hi All,

My company has produced an Intranet site which is inaccessible.  Does
anyone know of a link to a website that can test and report the sites
failings? I would also like to find any information concerning website
accessibility requirements that I can forward on to them.  It annoys me
I have to do this as I work for a large company and they should already
know and be implementing the requirements.

Thanks in advance.

Dave