[access-uk] Re: In Touch and Technology programs (Was SV and In Touch)

  • From: "Peter Salt" <Eossalt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:53:51 +0200

I too cannot understand the reasoning behind Intouch ignoring S.V., or at
least not giving sufficient time to it.
However I am glad that it was photography and not feeling pleased because
somebody has been in trouble for not accepting guide dogs;  It is important
that we all respect the feelings of the rest of the people;  some people
just do not like dogs.  I think that if we go on like this we will not have
the public support that we need in our lives.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.