[access-uk] Re: In Touch: Why do we pay so much

  • From: "Colin @ New Vision" <cph.newvision@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:14:37 +0100

Hi Barry
Not undercutting them, as this was not an option, but finding alternative
products from other countries to compete with theirs. Or sourcing the
components from the far east and building my own. Hence lower overheads and
reduced costs resulting in lower prices to the end user. It's all about
giving the customer a choice of product not normally available from the
larger manufacturers.

Colin