[access-uk] Re: In Touch Link

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:02:55 +0100

Hi. Go to www.bbc.co.uk/radio4 and select the download/podcast link and your Radio 4 downloadable programs will be listed A to Z. Select in touch and go down to the heading which says latest episode. If you use your phone browser to access this sight by following my instructions then once your in the intouch page you just select options on your phone and select subscribe in the menu. If your using the PC then either you can listen by pressing enter on the download link or hit application key on the download link and then select save target as. It is worth noting that if your using your phone then use the wireless internet and not GPRS or you'll be racking up one fine phone bill for yourself. I hope this helps. If you subscribe by using your phone the updates are sent to your web feeds folder which is in bookmarks. You might have to refresh the updates yourself by going into the podcast name within the program. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>