[access-uk] Re: Importing addressbook in windows live mail

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 22:58:31 -0000

You can import as either .wab or sepperated comma values. If you have outlook
express installed and you’re upgrading on the same system, windows live mail
should be able to import your email accounts and settings automatically.
However, I’m not sure how or if this is possible if you’re wanting to transfer
your accounts on to a new or reformated computer.