[access-uk] Re: Imageing, was uninstalling sapi5 voices

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 13:43:03 -0000

Hi, not a recovery console, a recovery cd. That is only if you need to
restore an image you've saved to another drive, which, assuming you're a
blind person you wouldn't be able to. DVD is the only way to do it without
sight, unless, as I said in a previous post you have an external speech
synth, in which case you can create a recovery cd using the make disk
utility in Image for Linux, which, providing your external synth is
supported would give you speech feedback using Speak Up.
                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Cussick" <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>