[access-uk] Re: Imageing, was uninstalling sapi5 voices

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 21:43:24 -0000

Hi Andy, number of disks all depends on how much stuff you've got on the drive you're imaging. I don't use my c drive for storage, so I can image to one DVD. You can use CD's, but you'll use a lot more obviously than you would DVD's. If you do use your C drive for storage you'll use more than one, but I shouldn't think more than two, unless you've got masses and masses of stuff on there.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>