[access-uk] Image map link

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 18:02:51 +0200

Hi all,
I receive everyday by e-mail the weather forecast for my town. It shows a list of image map links or what JFW 9 reads as such. Pressing enter on these opens IE7 where I can read a table about the weather forecast for the next 12 days. Why can't this table be sent to me by mail? what does an image map link look like on the screen? oh, and another thing while I'm at it, what does same page link mean? why do I have to know a link is on the page I'm currently reading? When this mention is not made about a link, is there a different way to access it?
Part of my quest to learn something new everyday!
Thanks to anyone taking the time to help me do this
Marie