[access-uk] Idiot's guide to Adobe

No idea why but for some reason when trying to read a down-loaded user manual
which had worked perfectly previously, some sort of Microsoft security stepped
in and prevented the document being read. When the manual has been down-loaded
by my wife on her laptop there appears to be no problem at all. When attempted
on my desktop a message about assistive technology stops it working.

As requested is needed an idiot's guide to getting the latest Adobe programme
and how to set it up preferably to read the whole document rather than having
to keep using CTRL PGDN to go to next page.

Thanks for any assistance given.

Brian