[access-uk] Re: Identifying sender's email addy?

  • From: Léonie Watson <lw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 17:01:02 +0100

Derek,

    I'm afraid you misunderstood. I suggested right clicking on the email in
the message list pane of Outlook or outlook Express, selecting Properties
from the resulting menu and then checking the header information under the
Details tab. Although I gave the proviso that this method may be different
for Eudora users.

    For example, if you check the information gathered in this way, from the
email to which I am now replying, you'll find the following:-

From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Identifying sender's email addy?
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 15:00:17 +0100