[access-uk] Re: Ibooks on Ipod Touch

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 10:07:07 -0000

Kevin,

I opened my iBooks app and selected the book, "Happy slapped by a jellyfish"
then did a 2 finger swipe down the screen.  It just had the title of the
text on the screen initially, but it starts to move down the page and reads
as it goes.  Make sure you are on the book (central area) of the screen, as
it will just go through the options, such as library, store etc.

If you are on the book, near the bottom should be your page selector, if
that is there, you should be in the book.

Regards,

Mike

  _____