From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Kevin
Sent: 24 January 2012 22:30
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Ibooks on Ipod Touch

Hello,

I have downloaded the app for Ibooks. I then downloaded the Ipod Touch User
Guide. On going to Ibooks and clicking on the Guide it says that it is
sellected but, on swiping up, down and side to side the book fails to read
or reveal additional controls which would enable me to navigate arround the
book. I would be grateful for advice on how to read Ibooks please? In
particular what do I need to do to bring up a list of contents. The book is
definitely downloaded as it shows in the Ibooks App.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Kevin