[access-uk] Ibooks

Hi. I recently downloaded a book on my Ipod Touch. I can't seem to
find this book within Ibooks but the book is actually on the device. I
downloaded a free book just to test if it showed up in Ibooks and
wanted to see if the material was accessible.  Do I need to download
another app just so I can view this book? All my PDF files are showing
up in Ibooks but not the downloaded material.

--
MSN Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx