[access-uk] Ibooks

  • From: Saqib Hussain <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:07:29 +0000

Hi. I recently downloaded a book on my Ipod Touch. I can't seem to
find this book within Ibooks but the book is actually on the device. I
downloaded a free book just to test if it showed up in Ibooks and
wanted to see if the material was accessible.  Do I need to download
another app just so I can view this book? All my PDF files are showing
up in Ibooks but not the downloaded material.

MSN Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx