[access-uk] Re: ITV.com catchup

  • From: Will Lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:58:59 +0000

steve what did you do please to get it to function?
When i click for example i'm a celebrity get me out of here! i see with jaws at present, a player frame but no play stop rewind FF buttons etc i want this to work if I can as i am at judo practice wednesday and friday evening so will miss out on the episodes broadcast on this day

also has audio description reached the IPlayer yet?
regards and many thanks to all for their assistance in this matter

On 17 Nov 2008, at 10:33, Steve Nutt wrote:

Hi Andy,

Worked fine here as of last night.

All the best

Steve