[access-uk] Re: ITV player - parental control buttons not working with jaws

  • From: "Gary Robinson" <gary.r30@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 13:00:38 +0100

Hi Ian,

Thanks, I tried the site but unfortunately the program wasn't available on the
STV site.
I used the contact us link on the ITV site and was able to send a message to
the ITV player support people.  I explained that  it wasn't exactly inclusive
to restrict visually handicapped people only to viewing content suitable for
children and that there appeared to be some incorect coding around the adult
content control buttons.

I will wait and see what happens, sofar I have only had an automated response
butthats to be expected.

Gary