[access-uk] Re: IT courses

  • From: william lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:13:44 +0100

daren

i have a netbook PC running xp home so i'd be stuck lol mac is my main PC these days

On 30 Mar 2009, at 12:05, Darren Brewer wrote:

Hi Sam

Yes, my jaw dropped when I saw my result the first time. I have gone into quite a bit of detail with some of the subjects, including TCP/ IP and thought what is going on here. Very naughty.

Darren.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Howie, Sam" <Sam.Howie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >