[access-uk] Re: IPod touch navigation queery

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 22:18:21 +0100

Thanks Marie and Jim - Yes, turning the roter did the job. I did quite like
being able to switch between UK and Australian English, with a single swipe,
but this then prohibited me from being able to read the screen character by
character, which is more important to me, so will have to live with it. Not
much of an issue really -

Andy