[access-uk] Re: IPhone Questions

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 18:39:24 -0000

Yeah, found and done it now, thanks.

--
Carol P
---- Original Message ----
From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 5:25 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: IPhone Questions

Hi Carol - the answer to both your queries is in fact the
same <smile>
You'll find a "more numbers" button in the bottom left
hand corner or the screen, double tap it, and the
keyboard will change in to numbers and symbols. When you
have done this, and want to go back to an alphabet
keyboard, again, it's a double tap of the same button,
only this time, cos you're already in numbers and
symbols, it'll say "more letters."
HTH -

Andy