[access-uk] IPhone Questions

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 17:16:15 -0000

Hi all,

First, I don't seem to be able to find the full stop on the onboard QWERTY keyboard of the Ipod Touch. Is it just hiding conveniently from me, or is it hidden away somewhere else that I should be looking rather than the normal place?

Second, how do I produce numbers, please?

--
Carol P who is still practising away with her onboard keyboard and being determined ...