• From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 10:53:18 -0000

HI all,

I posted this a day or two back but didn't see any replies so forgive the repost ...

I know someone about to purchase an induction loop ... and thought I'd help by
getting some information.

I know RNID, Deaf-Blind UK and Sense could tell me these things - but I know
some of you have used them and so would value your input.  Don't Hagger sell
them also?

What sort of things need to be taken into account when purchasing?

carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx me if I try again and you've seen it but can't help!