[access-uk] Re: IMEI number

  • From: "Leach, Matthew" <Matthew.Leach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 14:28:34 +0100

Mandy,

The combination you are looking for is:

star hash 0 6 hash.

Regards.

Matty.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Mandy
        Sent: 12 May 2009 14:20
        To: access-uk
        Subject: [access-uk] IMEI number

        Hi.

        What is the combination to type when wanting to find the IMEI number
of a phone?
        I know it is 06 but what combination of star hash etc do I use please?

        Mandy.

The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is
confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you have received this
e-mail in error please notify the originator or telephone 0191 279 9000. This
e-mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
Dickinson Dees LLP. Dickinson Dees LLP will not be liable for any losses as a
result of any viruses being passed on. The contents of any e-mail which does
not relate to the official business of the firm is neither given nor endorsed
by it. Nothing in this e-mail or any attachment should be construed as an
undertaking of the firm unless specifically identified as such.

Dickinson Dees LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England &
Wales under no. OC317661. Registered office : St Ann's Wharf, 112 Quayside,
Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 3DX, where a list of members' names is open to
inspection. Dickinson Dees LLP is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation
Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.