[access-uk] IMAP question

  • From: Yusuf <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 18:32:12 +0000

Apologies if you see this twice. I've just managed to set up my Uni's IMAP email on my new desktop. I'm currently using Outlook2007. When I am in the list of emails in my inbox, if I press delete to delete a message, the message is gone without going into the trash folder first.

When I used Thunderbird on my laptop, pressing delete on a message from the inbox would send it to the trash folder and I'd have to empty the trash folder manually. Is there any way I can set Outlook to behave in the same way?
Cheers
Yusuf