[access-uk] Re: IMAP AND/OR POP3

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:40:09 -0000

Ibrahim and all who helped me to understand IMAP - thanks a million!  I now
have it sorted on my Outlook Express end and all is looking good, now that
older items have been purged from Googlemail.

Now I just have to set up my mobile account, or perhaps someone has found that
Googlemail runs nicely on the mobile settings anyway.  That's for another day
though as I need to get thinking about a meal and leave the computer for a bit!
 (No doubt I'll slip back now and again to see how things are going and answer
any goodies!)

Anyway, this is just a really big "Thank you" because I'm sure it's going to
work so much better for me in the long run!

Without your help, and input from others also, I wouldn't have been brave
enough to go for it!  <Smiles>

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx