[access-uk] IE7 Home Page

  • From: "roger.south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 12:51:41 +0100

Hi All

Still struggling with this one. I have entered the Google address into the box
in Tools/Internet Options but it is ignored when I log on to Internet Explorer.
I've looked for any unwanted programs as Chris suggested and no signs of them.
I was on the Google home page and it asked me if I wanted that to be my home
page. I clicked yes and did the necessary but MSN still comes up. I run scans
with 4 malware detectors and found nothing but cannot change the settings from
MSN. I would assume there is still a setting to alter but I cannot find it.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Roger