[access-uk] Re: IE7

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:40:01 +0100

Hi Carol,
I've just installed IE7.  As you know, I don't use Jaws, but so far I've had
no problems with it.  I'll play around with it some more and see how it
does.  You can remove it through control panel, add remove programs.  All it
does is warn you that you'll be rolled back to your previous version.

Cheers for now,
Sandra.