[access-uk] Re: IE 9 problem

Hi Jim,

Here it is for Vista and 7.

George.

To uninstall Internet Explorer

The following instructions apply to both Windows 7 and Windows Vista.

1.      Click the Start button  , type Programs and Features in the
search box, and then click View installed updates in the left pane.

2.      Under Uninstall an update, scroll down to the Microsoft
Windows section.

3.      Right-click Windows Internet Explorer 9, click Uninstall, and
then, when prompted, click Yes.

4.      Click one of the following:

        *       Restart now (to finish the process of uninstalling
Internet Explorer 9, and restore the previous version of Internet
Explorer).

        *       Restart later (to wait until you shut down or restart
your computer).

Note

After you uninstall Internet Explorer 9, the previously installed
version of Internet Explorer will be available on your computer. It is
not necessary to reinstall.